Call our Service Centre
1800 948 254
Did you find this article useful?


How can we improve this article?

[contact-form-7 id="19018" title="help centre feedback form"]
Thanks for your feedback!

Can I change or amend the name of a traveller on my policy?

We cannot replace an existing traveller with another person. We can amend the name of a traveller when provided with proof (marriage or deed poll certificate) as long as the new name is reflected on their passport.

Please contact our Customer Care Team on Live Chat or call +441708 339 305. for further assistance.